Day 27 - Breaking Out of Isolation (pt 2)

12:30 PM




 
In this blog, I am forgiving myself to set myself free. I am forgiving myself for all the judgements, hidden fears and secret thoughts that have caused my to be a shy, introverted person, incapable of reaching out to others for support.


 Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid to approach others, to express myself in front of others, and to be myself when with others in a social setting.

When and as I am in a social setting, and I see that I am recoiling within myself, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to the simplicity of the physical, and allow myself to just be, talk, and move, without the complications of the mind of thought, beliefs, judgments and self-limiting fears, within the realization that I can pass from moment to moment and let it all go in one moment, and there is nothing that can cling to me and bring me down except by my own acceptance and allowance.

I commit myself to push myself to daringly live in the moment, from moment to moment,

I commit myself to prove to myself that there is nothing to fear from others, and that what I fear only exists within me, and is mine to change.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid to approach others because I worry they will be bothered by me coming up to them, and drawing attention to myself.

When and as I am approaching another, and I get the sensation that they do not want to see me, I stop, and I breathe, I bring myself back to common sense by trying it first, before making the judgment. By ‘trying it first’ I mean: if I approach another and there is no sign that they don’t like my presence, then I can see that it is only in my mind. If, on the other hand, I see plainly that I am interrupting or coming at a bad time, that this is simply a practical point, NOT a personal point, and I use my best judgement to approach at a better time. If/when I approach someone, and they react in impatience and annoyance, I remind myself that this is a point that they  are dealing with, and has nothing to do with me and I should  not take it personally.

I commit myself to judge in the moment, based on actual events, as to whether or not I should approach another.

I commit myself to breathe through the reaction of taking it personally if someone seems frustrated or annoyed, because I see that when I am annoyed or impatient with others, it is always because of something within myself, no matter how much I blame and project.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe or perceive that I am not worth someone spending their time on me or with me, and that there has to be some kind of ‘exchange or payment’ wherein the interaction has to be ‘deserved’ instead of shared unconditionally.

When and as I am going into the energetic experience of inferiority within the belief that I am not worth spending time with and have nothing to give, I stop, and I breathe. I bring myself back to self-worth by reminding myself that I can direct my interactions to be a sharing that is mutually beneficial and mutually enjoyable, which can always be attained when sharing myself self-honestly.

I commit myself to slow down during interactions, and to direct myself to, as much as possible, create mutually beneficial sharing through self-honesty.
 
More self-forgiveness to come!
For now, check out:
If you would like to  teach yourself how to find the answer to yourself within yourself, check out DIP Lite, a free online course. I have found this course amazingly supportive, teaching discernment when it comes to what we accept and allow to go on in our minds, and how to direct ourselves to where we want it to be. Did I mention it's free? Give it a try cause there is nothing to lose, and join in the walk to freedom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook